Houston (and Texas) IT Jobs Blog

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

CrispAds Blog Ads

9:42 AM     IT Departments Dead in 6 Years?

IT DEPARTMENTS DEAD IN 6 YEARS?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ladies and Gentlemen,

CIO Magazine has just posted an article based on Gartner research that the IT Department as will be dead.

What they mean is that 10% of the IT Departments will be fully outsourced by 2011 (that's a bunch of IT guys!) and the remaining 90% are going to significantly change focus.

I tell you this because now is the time to start planning for 2011. Got your degree? No? Get it. Yes? Good, now get an MBA.

Here's the article: Gartner: One in Ten IT Departments Dead by 2001"

Feel free to add your naysaying to Comments.... ;-)

Dan

click to send to a friend ---> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter
Earthlink DSL Service