Houston (and Texas) IT Jobs Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

CrispAds Blog Ads

3:17 PM     Good Discount for High End Job Hunters

GOOD DISCOUNT FOR HIGH END JOB HUNTERS
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I know that there are a wide variety of folks reading this list. Some entry-level, some high-end management. This particular bit of advice is only really going to apply for high-end folks (making $75K - $150K). If you're lower end than that, I wouldn't recommend wasting your money.

But, if you ARE a high end kinda guy, I was just sent a nice discount voucher to pass along to you folks.

This discount is for the Ladders, which I recommended in my article about several non-mainstream places to find jobs. In short, they find little-known jobs (even though they may be posted publicly) positions and send them to you every week.

The normal cost for a month-to-month program is $25 ($100 for 6 months / $150 for 12 months), which in itself is reasonable considering the amount of time that it saves you. When I have been out of work before, I have used it and would again.

With the discount below, you can try it out for a month for $15, which is also known as Starbucks / cigarrette / beer money for a week. Give it a shot. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

-Dan






click to send to a friend ---> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter
Earthlink DSL Service