Houston (and Texas) IT Jobs Blog

Monday, August 08, 2005

CrispAds Blog Ads

4:48 AM     Free CCNA / MCSE Study Guides

For all of you who are considering getting your MCSE or CCNA (or updating them), but don't have the time or money to do so, I found a deal that might help out.



ExamForce is offering free prep guides. I admit that I don't know much of anything about ExamForce, other than they are a source for certification study information. But, for free, I figured it was worth taking a look at.

To get the prep guides, you can go here to sign up. They want a bunch of information, most of it so that they can "offer you more wonderful certification opportunities", I'm sure.

Something worth noting is that, after you submit your no-doubt 100% accurate information, they e-mail you a link to download the "Cram Sheets".

Thought some of you might like to pursue this...

Dan

click to send to a friend ---> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter
Earthlink DSL Service